Ravelry

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Socks and more


Well I finished just in time for the holidays. I even was able to finish the hat I was giving to my friend for his birthday. It fits!! Isn't it great when something works out just right. All the recipients loved the socks that I gave them. I even have a picture with them on their feet. All of them fit and I am happy to have that worry out of my life.
I have since made another pair of socks for a friend (worsted weight so they knit up fast) and a little bag for a little girl. I am now starting on all the projects that I want to do for my new nephew coming in April. I am working on a blanket and some burp clothes and wash clothes. I also have planned a sweater and a stuffed animal. Maybe I might even throw in some socks to keep his feet warm and a small hat. Have to see what time I have to complete the projects.
I also have the Mystery KAL project from Knit Picks that I was working on. I know what it is now but I set it aside to do Christmas presents. So it is time to pick it back up and finish it. I am changing the back side a little but still keeping all of the background colors. Then it will be time to (Gasp) Cut (Gasp) my (Gasp) Knitting! (Gasp)(Gasp)(Gasp). This is the first time I will be doing a steek so pray for me. (I really don't want to go crazy from this, hehe)


I hope you have fun knitting.

2 comments: