Ravelry

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 - The Year of Selfish Knitting

So why selfish knitting? Well, the last couple of years I have collected quite a stash of yarn with projects for myself attatched. However, I have not been knitting those projects. Instead I have been doing a lot of gift knitting. Don't get me wrong I love to knit for gift giving. BUT, Those projects really need to be started and finished. I am beginning to feel overwelmed by the stash I have. I have not yet reached the point where my stash is at SABLE (Stash Acquisition Beyond Live Expectancy), but it is mounting and looming over my head.

So hence the concept of the Year of Selfish Knitting. This year I am determined to make some of the projects that have been lurking in my stash. They include but are not limited to:

Freya - Interweave Knits
Isengard -
Strider cowl -
Evenstar shawl -
Mithril vest -  all by Susan Pandorf (love her designs)
Nutkin -







No comments:

Post a Comment