Ravelry

Monday, January 23, 2012

Slight Change Of Plans

Well ... After a two hour conversation with my sister over Skype, I have decided to change a few of my selfish projects. Instead of the Freyja Sweater, I am going to knit the Oranje Sweater with a few mods. Also instead of a blue striped sweater I will be making a sweater of my own design with the motifs from the Corrie Fair Isle vest from Knit Picks. The black sweater is also out. But I did decide on a design for the Purple sweater, Amused. I have also added three secret projects for this year.

My sister is an awesome artist. She has a good eye for design and fashion and helped me pick knits that will flatter my figure and coloring. She is like my own personal What Not To Wear crew.

The rest of the projects stay the same. I am nearly finished with the Strider Cowl, which I have named Long Shanks Strider. At first I had planned to do the long version of the cowl, but I think this will be too much fabric around my face. So I am going to stop with the short version. It looks great and I love the knitting. (even the cables which are normally not my cup of tea.)

My sister also put a twist in my knitting plans with some news. I can't share yet but it will rearrange some things.

This change of plans is exactly why I called my blog Knit and Learn. So keep on knitting and keep on learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment